September 2, 2012

Day 26: My Education is My Responsibility





I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react emotionally a the video on Finland’s education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the education system for my current position within education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a big deal out of studying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in sadness to the realization that I have make a big deal out of education and wasted many opportunities within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in sadness to my current position within education.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in sadness to the realization that I have been hard on myself with regards to study and that it is in fact simple thus - I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see that studying is simple.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be sad to the realization that I could have had a better education from a better education system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not educate myself as I would like others to have educated me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to motivate myself to study.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give myself the opportunity to walk through my education making it appealing and fun for me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not make studying comfortable for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge schooling as dull.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in competition within my education instead of seeing that it is about self-expansion.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in guilt for not having utilized past opportunities of studying.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the education system for my current level of education.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take responsibility for my education by educating myself both academically and with life skills.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put the responsibility to educate myself outside out myself in the education system.

I commit myself to stop looking at the past in order to activate energy experiences of guilt, judgement, comparison or blame and instead I commit myself to take the necessary steps to create myself as a succesful student.

I commit myself to make studying appealing and comfortable and fun as much as possible.

I commit myself to approach my studies practically instead of reacting and juding them.

I commit myself to remind myself to take the opportunity I have to educate myself and finish my 
studies within the realization that time will not wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes