September 4, 2012

Day 27: Past Determining Present


 I was asked to do a task that was similar to one that I did that didn't work  and I reacted within myself to the petitioner/situation and allowed myself to speak from the starting point of reaction/energy.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to someone asking me to do something that did not work out in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base my answers to past experiences instead of realizing that the past is gone, no longer here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  myself to take it personally when I was asked to do something that didn’t work out in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the reaction to the memory of a past experience, reply to the person asking wanting to end the conversation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the past experience of failure control the way in which I communicate.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustrated because in the past an action didn’t work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior to the task I was asked to do because it did not work in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give excuses to not have to do what I was asked based on the memory of the past of not succeeding at the task.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breath and remain stable when I see that I react to something someone says.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reply within the reaction of what was being said, instead of taking a breath and make sure I am clear before speaking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger when someone asked to do something that I failed at in the past/that didn’t work out in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear when being asked to do something that I wasn’t able to succeed at in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior because I did not succeed in the past in the task that I was being asked to do.

I commit myself to check within myself if I am clear before replying  in a conversation.

I commit myself to give me time to reply when I am being asked to do something, so that I can check within myself if I am goint to reply from a starting point of energy as reaction or actually considering myself and everything/everyone else.

I commit myself to not take it personally when I get a ‘button’ pushed by someone talking with me and instead breathe and remind me that all reactions are about me and not the other person.

I commit myself to remind me that not succeeding at a task doesn’t mean I am inferior to anyone else but that I have to work/insist on that point/task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes