September 6, 2012

Day 28: Keep Sleeping or Face Living





On oversleeping by not immediaely standing up when the alam goes on in the morning. On fearing school subjects.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not stand up from the bed when I wake up and it's the time that I had set for me to get up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate in getting up by setting the alarm for later on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to face my day and tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear putting myself to study in the 
mornings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if the morning has passed without me having done schoolwork then I am entitled to not have to do it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manipulate myself into not doing school work in the mornings so that I don’t do it at all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear to not being able to understand the subjects I have to study.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that it doesn’t matter that I don’t get/understand the subject of study because it’s only a matter of time and dedication that I get it.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that in order to get/understand a subject I have to allocate TIME and WORK on it so that I have the full opportunity to understand/get the subject effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give myself the opportunity to get/understand the subjects I have to study by not allocating any/enough time and my work into it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to delude myself with fear and judgements of the subject instead of getting on with it without WASTING time as it requires time to integrate knowledge and information effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself and utilize this as an excuse to not take on the subjects of study.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that the resistence I experience towards actually putting myself to work on my school subjects is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself into walking my school subjects step by step one breath at a time.

I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to really understand the subjects I have to study by dedicating time and work on them.

I commit myself to stop all self doubt about my hability to understand a subject by dedicating myself to it to find out for myself if I can do it.

I commit myself to remind myself that if I don’t put time and work into studying I am not giving 
myself the opportunity to fully walk this point and thus putting myself in dire straits academically and therefore financially.

I commit mysef to remind myself that not putting in time and work into studying doesn’t relieve me from the consequence of the results as in saying ‘but I did not study’ on bad marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes