September 26, 2012

Day 33: Slow down, Speed up


Self Forgiveness on studying chemistry


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge chemistry as difficult.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to learn and remember chemistry nomenclature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to find a way to learn nomenclature effectively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not trust myself within chemistry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that if others can learn and know chemistry - so do I.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself with non-practical chemistry knowledge instead of focusing on results/practical application of what I study.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to apply what I have studied.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear forgetting what I have studied when I am doing an exam.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear studying specifically the process of nomenclature in chemistry within fear of not succeeding/not being able to apply it later.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being unsuccessful in studying chemistry and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply myself within chemistry to avoid failure - not realizing that I if I don't apply myself I've already allowed myself to fail.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stupid.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being unable to pass chemistry.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am unable to learn chemistry.

I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to pass chemistry by applying myself unconditionally without expectation - simply applying myself day by day and seeing the results for myself.

I commit myself to remind myself that unless I apply myself I will not know if I am able to pass chemistry or not.

I commit myself to stop the desire of passing chemistry and simply walk myself through the subject accepting any outcome without accepting anything less than my best in my application to become effective within it.

I commit myself to apply myself within my studies utilizing the best method I can find without shortcuts that would undermine my effectiveness within the subject  - utilizing the more effective techniques and procedures I find that work to become effective at the subject.

I commit myself to realize that results are time-bound and require time to develop - so whenever I see I am running in my mind and becoming anxious about getting results - I stop, breathe and move myself to walk step by step the subject - within the realization that then I know it is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes