September 27, 2012

Day 34: Engineering my Mind




How come I find some subjects more difficult than other ones? Should this be the basis for me to choose my education? What makes me say that some subject is easier than another one? Can I change this? Should I judge myself for not knowing some subjects? 

Quantum Mind interviews:

 
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear some subjects and not fear other ones.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge some subjects as more difficult than some other ones.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that the fact that I find some subjects more difficult than others is due to pre-programming in where I allowed myself to integrate knowledge useful for certain subjects and not for other subjects.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that I did not know/wasn't able to do/pass any subject when I was born and that the fact that I find some subjects easier now is due to a process of integration of knowledge - similar to the one I will have to go through to be able to successfully pass the subjects I find difficult now.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself in being able to do what I've done in the past - be able to learn a subject and thus being able to pass the tests for them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the process of integration of a subject/understanding of a subject without realizing that I have done it many times in the past with the subjects I find easier now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not able to understand and apply the process of learning of a subject.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that the fact that I find some subjects easier now it's not because the subjects are easier (although they may NOW be for me) but because I've gone through a process that has enabled me to work effectively with that subject.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget the process that I went through to where now I find myself judging a subject as easier and another as difficult - and taking this as true without investigating how come is that.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I can create/walk a process for myself of integration/understanding of any subject that I come face to face with - and that for this I need to understand how to do this effectively and how the quantum mind works.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the emotion of self-defeat and depression and wanting to give up when seeing how certain subjects that I deemed as difficult are required for certain careers I'd like to do without investigating how it is that I can walk through those subjects by investigating what makes possible for a human to go through those subjects/any subject of education.

I commit myself to investigate the processes involved in effective education - specifically how the quantum mind works - so that I am able to walk through any subject necessary without fear but in total understanding of the process and the required steps I have to walk through to become effective within any educational field.

I understand that the fact that I fear some subjects and not some others  is due to the fact that I have not yet understood how it is possible for me to work with my mind and body effectively.

I realise that the fact that I find some subjects more difficult than others at the moment is not due to an unchangeable trait of 'myself' but because I have not understood and applied myself in the specific processes that it takes to become effective in those subjects.

I realise that I don't have to take it personally that I now don't know and can't walk through a specific subject as it is something I can change with the understanding and application of how the quantum mind works.

I realise that going into depression and giving up is simply a self-sabotage from the mind that does not in any way change my position but that enslaves me to not be able to change the the situation with those subjects that I can't walk through at the moment.

When and as I see that I go into apathy, depression and wanting to give up due to seeing a subject as difficult/impossible - I breath - and realise that I have to understand the nitty-gritty details of the quantum mind, the subject and how to make it work so that I create the possibility for myself to go through those subjects effectively - and that it will take time as it took for me to be able to say that some subject I find easy.

When and as I see that I judge some subject as difficult - I stop, breathe and remind myself that it will take time and a process walked in specificity for me to be able to walk through the subject I am seeing now as difficult - but that it is not true that it is difficult - only that I have not yet gone through the necessary process of making it easy for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis Goes